Leveraging Integrated Telesales Services to Accelerate Conference Registrations
To introduce and promote a literacy summit to the education marketplace and drive registrations.
MarketingWorks created and executed a telesales and email marketing campaign that included:
- identifying and targeting specific segments of the K-12 market
- reaching out via telephone to potential attendees to stimulate interest in the event
- guiding interested parties to an online registration form and facilitating enrollment
- providing systematic follow-through to potential customers and introducing innovative programs and pricing options to overcome price objections.
- promoting the summit and offering a special discount to individuals who were price sensitive.
Within three weeks, MarketingWorks exceeded its enrollment objectives, reached registration capacity, and ensured that the event was the client’s largest on record. MarketingWorks was cited for exemplary work at a summit that was otherwise facing cancellation and was the best-attended event in the company’s history.