Does the curriculum meet the users' needs?
To determine whether a not-for-profit provider of curriculum was sufficiently supporting its users.
MarketingWorks conducted an online survey of all users who were registered for an upcoming conference. Eight focus groups were recruited from the respondents of the online survey, with each group representing a different subset of users. At the conference, MarketingWorks staff conducted focus groups to determine:
- What kinds of support the users found most effective
- What kinds of support users thought they did not need
- What additional supports would help them in their delivery of curriculum
Based on the results from the online survey and focus groups the client revamped some of its support materials, created new ones, and retired those considered less valuable. In addition, the client's users responded enthusiastically to the research as it demonstrated to them that the client valued their opinions.
Market Research & Analysis
- Foundation Foray
- Online Objectivity
- Launching a New Product to the College Market
- Potential Acquisitions
- Does the curriculum meet the users' needs?
- What is the next big thing?
Marketing, Creative & Conference Management
- Publication Positioning
- Conference Coordination
- Leveraging Latent Performance
- Creative Consulting
- New Product Propulsion
- Launching an Effective PR Campaign to Increase Awareness
- Leveraging Integrated Telesales Services to Accelerate Conference Registrations