To Market, To Market
To develop a marketing plan for a start-up basic skills software program by selling the product to post-secondary institutions.
MarketingWorks consulted with the client to determine the need and initial target markets required to increase product revenue. MarketingWorks . . .
- wrote the start-up marketing and sales plan
- assigned six telesales representatives to the project
- handled product information mailings, promotions, fulfillment, invoicing and customer feedback
- helped the client venture into the newly researched markets
MarketingWorks met and exceeded revenue goals for each of seven years. During the first four years of the program, sales more than quadrupled. Sales increases averaged about 14.3% per year. Overall, MarketingWorks increased the product's visibility by successfully taking it into secondary schools, corporations, and government institutions.
Market Research & Analysis
- Foundation Foray
- Online Objectivity
- Launching a New Product to the College Market
- Potential Acquisitions
- Does the curriculum meet the users' needs?
- What is the next big thing?
Marketing, Creative & Conference Management
- Publication Positioning
- Conference Coordination
- Leveraging Latent Performance
- Creative Consulting
- New Product Propulsion
- Launching an Effective PR Campaign to Increase Awareness
- Leveraging Integrated Telesales Services to Accelerate Conference Registrations