KnowledgeQuest K-12 Sales Training Program
Enhancing Selling Skills to Improve Business Performance
The KnowledgeQuest K-12 Sales Training Program takes a proven, powerful model for selling to K-12 educators and equips your sales professionals with the essential skills they need to increase your company's revenue.
With The KnowledgeQuest K-12 Sales Training Program, we have leveraged our experience selling into schools to provide you with world-class education sales training that is specifically tailored to meet your needs and sales goals. Essential to the KnowledgeQuest Sales Training Program's methodology is the development of a highly tailored program for you, using your own unique language, product lines, and target markets to shape the delivery of your specific sales training and sales leadership programs.
The KnowledgeQuest Sales Training Program includes:
- Pre-program research and consultation to ensure that the workshops are centered on your specific products, people, and challenges
- Two- or three-day world-class trainings, on-site or on retreat, that include:
- Knowing the education marketplace
- Preparing for each sales meeting
- Opening the call (face-to-face or phone) and establishing trust
- Discovering customer needs and defining the “problem”
- Presenting the solution effectively
- Handling customer concerns by uncovering objections
- Closing sales
- Establishing an action plan
- Solidifying a relationship
- Ongoing sales and leadership support
Your salespeople will gain skills that are proven to build solid, ongoing business relationships with educators. Your customers will build long-term collaborative relationships with salespeople who understand the challenges they face in today's educational organizations. Your organization will increase success in winning new business and building customer loyalty.
Download: KnowledgeQuest Sales Training Program (PDF, 93 kb)