Our long track record of success and experience in the school market has made us the “go-to” company for clients whose products and services must meet or exceed the requirements of “No Child Left Behind” legislation. We are a recognized and proven objective third party that has been performing Scientifically Based Research (SBR) since the federal legislation took effect. Our clients benefit from our experience because
- We know the pitfalls of education research generally and scientifically based education in particular. We know how to avoid these pitfalls, so our clients save time and money. Whatever kind of education research you require, MarketingWorks researchers can provide it.
- Our research is completely empirical, meeting the Department of Education’s “Gold Standard” of efficacy testing for federal and state requirements.
- We also offer “quasi-experimental’ studies for products that require less rigorous standards of efficacy.
- We can bolster product credibility with White Papers delineating research bases of products.
- We conduct Best Practices studies that can serve as a sound basis for recommendations to decision-makers.
- We identify—and connect our clients with—educational funding sources and planned initiatives for enhancing existing products and developing new ones. Our expertise can help you find the funding you need.