Leveraging Latent Performance
To conduct a merge and purge of the current subscriber database and promote a major corporation’s free subscription magazine program to educators in the K-12 market.
MarketingWorks developed and implemented a campaign plan to include:
- producing a direct mail campaign to reflect the brand
- writing benefit-focused copy with a clear call to action to educators
- tracking the enrollment of all educators
- reviewing the database
- recommending a mailing to 21,000 educators whom they hadn’t heard from in more than three years
Our implementation process produced a high-quality, consistent look for the education program while working within the scope of the magazine’s goals.
By our deadline, we achieved a 25% response rate for program re-enrollment. As a result of this campaign, MarketingWorks was asked to develop a comprehensive marketing plan, to include:
- analyzing customer institution profiles against new market penetration
- developing additional direct marketing campaigns (i.e., direct mail, fax blasts, and renewal / referral programs)
- conducting market research to assist in determining customer satisfaction levels